New e-commerce store owners – learn the vital early steps to increase sales on Shopify! These tips include effective Shopify advertising tools, as well as a sound (and specific) Shopify advertising strategy. We’ll also reveal how to advertise beyond Google & Facebook!
Get a website audit
Website audits can check your page loading speed to see if any apps, toolbars, popups, or videos are slowing your site down. It also provides crucial insight for how to improve your store design (and Shopify advertising strategy) for the best user experience!
Don’t just use Google Ads or Facebook Ads
Only using the ad networks of large conglomerates – like Google or Facebook ads – can be a problem for new owners, especially if you set a high “daily budget.” If you don’t know how to collect and analyze your customer data yet, google ads will take your marketing budget before you know how to spend it!
Clear, Written-Down Shopify Marketing Strategy
Here’s the hard truth: most Shopify sites have great products and horrible online marketing. That is why most end up failing.
Don’t allow yourself to just say, “Oh yeah, I kind of have the marketing figured out in my head.” If your advertising strategy for Shopify is that clear, you should be able to write the entire plan down. Below is a “template” example of what a comprehensive digital marketing “checklist” may look like:
- Set a $10 daily budget for online ads ($300/month)
- Pick (insert favorite site here) to run two “test” ad campaigns on
- Create ad banners or auto-generate ads with Ad360
- Research competitors and define my “target audience” based on demographics (e.g. – age, location) interests, and previous web behavior
- Make sure I have apps ready to analyze my customer data
- As my ads are “seen” and “clicked through,” make sure I can interpret data to refine my strategy, pick the more effective ad, and write down key insights while running another “test” campaign with Ad version “A” and Ad version “B”
- Don’t change too many elements for each “Ad version” You won’t know what change made the biggest difference!
Alternatively you can download the Ad360 App for Shopify, which will automatically take care of this for you. You won’t need to spend time and effort on this, and can instead focus on your true passion and core business!
Ad360 automatically generates creatives, finds relevant websites and apps to advertise into, focuses budget on outperforming audiences, and gets you the most viewers and buyers possible for your budget. Ad360 gives you the ability to advertise outside Google and Facebook, and tap into new opportunities to grow your business!
Try for yourself the Ad360 App for Shopify with a 14-day Free Trial!